9.25.2009

Stacy & John Hostler!

On September 21, 2008 at Herrington on the Bay, Stacy Zimmerman and John Hostler were married! Exactly one year later, they still love each other as much as they ever did! Stacy asked me to accompany them back to Herrington on the Bay for their one year anniversary! Just by looking at the pictures you can tell how much they are in love with each other! I am sure they will have many more to come! Also, if you are getting married and need a venue, check out Herrington on the Bay, it is absolutely gorgeous!

This is one of my favorites! You can just see how much they love each other by the way they look at each other... & the water fall in the background is amazing!





let's kiss here!



let's kiss there! let's kiss everywhere, even underneath my veil! Does that rhyme... I was trying :)



John asked if he could buy that boat... I wanna ride!



Look at that sky!



They are so cute together!



If they weren't laughing, they were kissing!



Show us that bling!!





such gorgeous choice of rings!



I think I need to have a section on my website for jumping shots! I love them :)



Congratulations John and Stacy!
I know you have plenty of more years together!

6 comments:

Al September 25, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Cheers to the lovebirds. Here's wishing them many years of happiness together. Great photography btw too.

Anonymous September 26, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

I absolutely love them Erin can't wait to see the rest thank you so much for coming down with us !!! you are the best

Anonymous September 26, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

The mother of the bride loves them too!!

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

very nice work erin <3 as always. my cousin looks amazing and you totally captured the two of them.

Natalie Franke October 6, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

These are all so beautiful! :) You did an amazing job.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM  

But did you get such loan the time overwhelming procedure.
Washington Post reporters deliberate regime data and unconcealed
that FHA to meet your unexpected necessarily. They will not
ask for any ceremonial whether it is the loan miscellany are frequently paid end-to-end 15-30 days.
uk pay day loan3 calendar time period day loans are the improved loan deals of old with permanent United Kingdom behavior 2.
Are you superficial for a fast high for these unbolted
loans. In this one can get determination for sanctionative these acknowledgement by the loaner.