New Year, New Me, New Things!
This past year was absolutely amazing. I did incredible things, met incredible people and had the time of my life! I know that 2010 will bring even more for me. The most important part of 2009 was actually starting a photography business. Erin Whitney Photography was born in July of 2009. Ever since then I have had the opportunity to meet and photograph just amazing people, I just don't know how 2010 will be able to top this past year. I do love surprises though.
With the new year, I wanted to make Erin Whitney Photography the best it has ever been. I've decided to make packages and sell prints for clients. These past six months, I feel as if clients weren't getting everything out of a session. Most of the time they would purchase a CD and go to a generic store to purchase prints. But with me you will get professional quality prints, once you see these prints, you will never go to WalMart or CVS again.
These are the packages I am offering (I decided to name them after my second love: Harry Potter :]) The name of the package and what is offered with them is listed below.
Slytherin Package - $130 (Saves $6)
Sitting Fee
16 wallets (2 pictures)
6 4x6
3 5x7
HufflePuff Package - $138 (Saves $8)
Sitting Fee
16 wallets
6 4x6
4 5x7
1 8x10
Ravenclaw Package - $145 (Saves $12.50)
Sitting Fee
24wallets
7 4x6
4 5x7
2 8x10
Gryfindor Package - $155 (Saves $14)
Sitting Fee
24wallets
8 4x6
4 5x7
2 8x10
1 11x14
You are probably looking at this and thinking, how can I be saving anything [there is nothing to compare it to]. Well here is your ala carte pricing!
Sitting Fee - $100 up to four people. $25.00 per person after that. unlimited clothing changes and up to two locations. maximum time of 2hrs. $30 for each hour after that.
8wallets - $5.00
16wallets - $9.00
24wallets - $12.00
4x6 - $2.50
5x7 - $4.00
8x10 - $6.00
11x14 - $9.00
16x20 - $30.00
With this pricing and packaging, I hope to clients what they really want and that is professional images to hang on their wall or sit on their desk! If you have any questions feel free to email me!
1 comments:
why is my picture up here? lol
Post a Comment